Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Friday 3 February 2012

This guy probably thought I was gay (or a girl)

One time, when my fringe was super long (it reached past my nose), I used a hair clip to clip it up so that I could see. My cousin gave me the clip, and it was blue.

I was just surfing the internet as usual when I heard the doorbell. It was the postman. I opened the door, signed the little machine thing, and took the package. Before he left, he gave me a little look. 'Whatever' I thought. Later, when I went to the toilet, I realised the clip was still in my hair. ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL and that was when I lost my dignity.

4 comments:

  1. hahahahhaahhahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is mwk btw HAAHHAHAH i meant as in umm.. the comment before :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha so many anon people these days, i don't even know who's who!

    ReplyDelete