Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Monday 13 February 2012

I was so embarrassed!

It was just a normal statistics lesson. We were watching YouTube videos and chatting (that's a typical stats lesson) when suddenly, Kal who was sitting next to me, suggested that we should watch my YouTube videos. I was so scared! I'd lose my dignity! I did some embarrassing things in my first videos. Unfortunately for me, they watched this one. I turned red in the face, and ran out the room before the video started. I was just chilling by myself and leaning against the wall, but that soon got boring. I walked back in and it was only halfway through the video. Thankfully, the teacher asked for the video to be stopped. He also said he'd subscribe, but he still hasn't.

2 comments: