Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Monday 13 February 2012

Hong Kong 2012

This summer, I am going to Hong Kong for a month with my friend Victory. This is the first time I've ever been 3 years in a row, so I don't actually go that often! I've also never been that long before. I don't know whether it's gonna get boring or not, but at the moment I am very excited! There's still about 5 months left till I go, but I'm still excited. We're gonna get girls, get drunk, get laid.. Jokes. But maybe. I mean, who knows what will happen?

We've planned some days out already. During the first week, we will go to a strip club called Club Bboss. It's actually spelt with two B's, and we pronounce it 'Buh-boss' but I'm not sure if that's how you actually say it. We're also gonna explore the mountains. There's loads of mountains in Hong Kong, and I haven't been to any of them.

http://www.club-bboss.com/eng/wel.html

Jam may also be going Hong Kong, and if he does, we're gonna take girls back to his apartment because this time his dad's not here! It's gonna be so fun!

I'm hoping to record videos everyday, and then upload the ones that are interesting on to YouTube, while I am actually there, so you can see what I'm up to! The days before I go to Hong Kong may the last time I see some of my friends, so of you think you'll miss me, just watch my videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment