Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Saturday 25 February 2012

The meaning of dreams

Recently, I've been remembering a lot of my dreams. I think behind every dream is a meaning.

The giralimo

The earliest dream I can remember went a little like this: I was riding a giraffe to my cousin's house.

The meaning - the giraffe represents a limo; long neck, long car. This means sometime in the future, I'm going to drive a limo to my cousin's house.

The honey filled larvae

In this dream, I was on a school trip with my primary school friends. We were in some sort of garden when the teacher suddenly stopped us, and pointed on the floor. There I saw a whitish but translucent giant larvae. It was kinda wriggling about but couldn't really because it was completely filled with a yellow substance. I poked it and honey came out.

The meaning - from this dream, I worked out that the insect signified evil and the honey signified my love. Also, since the dream took place in a garden, I can conclude that when I have a wife, she'll be captured by evil people on a field but then I'll poke them and save her. Good thing my dream told me this before it actually happens so I can prepare.

Flying through the streets


The title explains it all. I was actually flying through the streets. Well, more like running through the air? You know how the kung fu masters in Chinese films like, run really quickly through the air? It was like that. Watch Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon if you don't know what I mean.

The meaning - I'm gonna run really quickly through the air.

Chocolate nipples


Not gonna lie, I actually dreamt about boobies. But they were kinda weird. It started like this: my cousin once told me that if you think really hard about something at night, you'll dream about it. I, being the little perverted prick I was when puberty hit, decided to try it out, thinking super hard about boobies. Sure enough, the dream happened except it was a bit odd.

I'm being really brave here by confessing what I did in my dream. I tried to reach out and touch the boobies in front of me, but when I touched them, the nipples came off! I picked one of them up, and they turned out to be those chocolate iced gems you used to buy in the supermarket. Do they still do those? Not that I'd get them anymore. They make me think of nipples.

Chocolate nipples...
The meaning - Sometimes, what you see isn't what you get. Don't be deceived by good looking things. It's like a mirage in a desert. You think that it's an oasis, but when you get there, you'll just be disappointed. I think this dream has already foretold some of the things that have happened to me. Like when I walk towards a fit girl I see in the distance, only to find out she's not really. Freakin' chocolate nipples


No comments:

Post a Comment