Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Friday 10 February 2012

This has happened to everyone, kinda

I don't know about you, but this usually happens to me online and texting. When I'm talking to someone (90% of the time a girl), it always seems as if they don't really care, and put minimal effort into relying back. It's worse when they reply back with something you can't follow on from, and you're forced to ask a question, but then you're not sure if you should because they may seriously not wanna talk to you for some reason or another, and then you end up just making an excuse that you have to leave. Yep, that happens to me all the time.

It's quite frustrating really, I mean, if you're busy or something, you could let the person know. If you don't wanna talk, just say. If someone told me they didn't really want to talk at the moment, I'd back off. It's just, some advance warning would be appreciated. I'm ranting because it has happened so many times I'm tired of putting all the effort into it. Granted, I don't always put the effort in too, but at least I'll let you know if I'm busy or what.

On a brighter note, I got the laptop I wanted!

2 comments:

  1. Yeap... That's a common situation... It happens a lot... The conversation starts with joy, and ends up in boredom... Kinda frustrating (I guess!!!)... You mean the posted laptop??? Then yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! That's something to brag about!!!!!

    ReplyDelete