Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Sunday 12 February 2012

Moons and planets

The way I see it, people are like moons, and groups are like planets. Each planet has several moons orbiting it. Each group consists of several people. I think I used to orbit a planet, but I don't know where that planet has gone. I probably left it. I see many other planets and their moons, but they're all fixed, and I can't join them. I want to, but it'll feel like I'm intruding since those moons have been orbiting that planet for so long. Some moons pull me in slightly with their gravitational pull, but that's it. Now it's as if I'm an asteroid just flying in space.

Get what I mean?


PS: Oh ma days- This blog has been so depressing lately. The next one is defo gonna be happier!


This is me fighting another moon. Lol.


2 comments:

  1. Were you high when writing this?

    Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
    Star's don't need planets, they shine alone ;D

    That's so corny, the Green Giant is embarrassed. :D

    ReplyDelete