Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Thursday 16 February 2012

My future kids

I've thought about this for some time. When I'm older and married, I want some kids. More specifcally:
a boy
a girl
twin boys
a boy
a girl
twin boys and girls
and last of all, a girl.

If you ask me why in that many, and in that order, I'd just say it'd be a pretty cool family. And also, when they're older enough to make money, I think I'd be pretty rich.

Alright alright, that's never gonna happen (unless I adopt?). More realistically, I want two boys and a girl. I want two boys so that they can protect the girl, and a girl cos baby girls are cute. Dunno what I'm gonna do with her when she's older though. Maybe make her marry a rich dude so I get even more money. I'm just kidding, I don't really care about money.

If I do have two boys and a girl, I want to call them Luke, Leia and Chewie. I'm not gonna explain this reference if you don't get it...

3 comments:

  1. "a boy
    a girl
    twin boys
    a boy
    a girl
    twin boys and girls
    and last of all, a girl."
    LOL, your going to have to drive a bus just to go to places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I never thought about that xD so true

      Delete
  2. Chewie is going to get bullied.

    ReplyDelete