Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Some girls protected me

It happened today, at lunchtime during school. I told my friend Lexpreet to save me a space at the dinner table, as I was late to the dinner queue. When I looked for the table, it was completely full. Wow, thanks man.

I looked around desperately. I didn't want to look like a loner, so I awkwardly asked some Indian girls in the year below if I could sit with them. Obviously, that was my plan all along. Success!! I'm just kidding. I've never chilled with an all female Indian group before, so it was a new experience. In fact, I don't talk to many females, but I'm not gay. Er, anyway.

Jam randomly came up and told everybody I made a girl cry. That story is confidential so I can't really say anymore about it. To defend myself, I replied saying I cried too because I felt guilty. I got the most unexpected reaction. Jam told me later he was surprised too. The girls all went 'aww' and then defended me! By the way I'm older than them, plus I'm a guy! Can't say I'm ungrateful for them defending me, but I feel like I should be more manlier and more awesome.

Recently I've tried to be more a of a douche, but in finding that easier to say than do. The reason for this is because NICE GUYS FINISH LAST!!

Oh, I never got a chance to thank you girls for protecting me. So, thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment