Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's day

A day of love and joy.

Personally, I've never spent this day being in a relationship. It's always been kind of one way (last year, I spent it with Jessica Alba, except she didn't know (I'm just joking by the way..)).


Truthfully, this is the day when all guys become broke trying to impress their partners with expensive dinners, gifts and roses. Unless you don't really care, then maybe you won't spend any money at all. Wait, do girls buy things for guys on this day too? See, I'm really clueless about this kinda thing.

I suppose this year, I will spend it watching 2010's Valentine's Day, because both Jessica Alba and my current love, Taylor Swift are in it, even though in the film, they're both snogging other guys. But oh well. Ashton Krutcher I can forgive since he's so awesome, but Taylor Lautner? Seriously he's just.. eww. How could Swifty even date that guy?

Did I ever tell you about that time a girl in my primary school gave me a box of Malteasers on V-day? She said I could have it under the condition that I go on a date with her. I never did, and she was clearly upset. She let me keep the chocolate though, and I ate it when I for home. Man what a dick I was. Forreals, back then I probably couldn't even tell the difference between boy and girl. Actually, probably wasn't that bad.

Anyhow, all you people with dates on the special day, have a nice romantic evening with your loved ones. Don't worry about your money, it'll be worth it. And all you single people. Celebrate being single while you still can.



2 comments: