Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Monday 13 February 2012

My dream girl

I've been asked this question several times: what type of girl do you prefer? I've never given a straight answer, but after all this time, here is my reply:

Spontaneous. I like girls who are spontaneous. Girls who think out of the box, who are unique and aren't afraid to show it. She is who she is and she doesn't care what everyone else thinks of her. I think that that is what appeals to me the most, a girl's confidence. I trust that is also the same for girls? Girls like confident guys.I like girls who are outgoing, unlike me. I like girls who can stand up for themselves (mostly because I can't.. just kidding). I probably sound like such a wuss now, but that isn't really the case. If I loved my girlfriend, I'd protect her will all my life. Sounds so cheesy, but it's true. Probably.

Anyway, besides her spontaneous personality, my dream girl would be pretty. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a shallow guy. I know I shouldn't, but it can't be helped. My standards aren't too high. You guys must think I'm a douche now... I'm just saying, girls should care a little about how they look, as first appearances are really important. Not so much make up that it disguises who you are, but not so little care that there's leftover pizza on your face. It's actually more difficult to explain in words. It makes so much sense in my head though. Does anyone understand me?


According to Jam, I like girls with dyed hair. I guess this is true, most of the girls I've had a crush on do have dyed hair. Apparently I also like girls who are 'cute'. I wouldn't say that these kind of girls are my type though.

If I had to choose a girl closest to fitting my type, it would be Zara. She's a fictional character in the romantic comedy film Kissing Cousins. Portrayed by English-Indian actress, Rebecca Hazlewood, Zara is definitely the kind of girl I want to date. Honest, open and kind. She's also really cool, someone is wanna hang out with all the time. I reckon with her, not a day would be boring. Wow I did not expect so much cheese in this post.

I watched this on YouTube

Well, there you go. A detailed post describing my dream girl. I haven't met anyone like this yet (actually, maybe once but you'll never know who she is mwuhahaha). Obviously this doesn't mean I limit myself to what kind of girl I date, after all, you can't choose who you love. Anything could happen.

Here are some nice photos of Rebecca Hazlewood, my latest actress crush:


At first I didn't think she was pretty at all, but then I opened my eyes...



5 comments: