Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Friday 6 January 2012

Party pooper

Wow, it's currently 1:30am, Friday morning. I can't get to sleep. Well I probably could have, but I was watching this really cool anime which I'll blog about later. Since I probably won't get to sleep until a bit later I figured I'll blog for a bit.

Yesterday, (well, Wednesday) Udon invited me to go to her party. I quickly activated my Facebook to check the event's list of people attending. They are all year 12s. I know of some of them, but I wouldn't even call them acquaintances. But, since Jam and Victory are going, I might. I've already told you I'm not the party type, and I find it uncomfortable and awkward at every party I've been too. Kinda weird considering I'm not exactly socially awkward, but that's just the way I am.

So I didn't tell Udon that I'd go, straight away. She texted me and I replied saying 'Let you know tomorrow'. Well on the day (Thursday) I was still not sure whether I should go or not, so I tried to avoid her. I saw her in the corridor, so I tried to walk past quickly, but I failed. She shouted my name so I was forced to ensue a conversation with her. I said 'Let you know later!' and ran away.

In our school, the art class consists of the year 12s and year 13s combined and since we're in the same class, I though 'I can't stall anymore'. I went up to her and said 'Okay, I'll come'. Victory was laughing, which made me laugh, so Udon thought I was lying. Every time she asked if I was telling the truth, I stuttered. She asked if I was really coming and I replied quickly saying 'Yeah, definitely, about ninety- er, eighty percent chance'.

I guess I'll have to go. It'll probably be fun. I can't actually remember the last party I've been too, so if you're reading this and I declined your invitation to a party... Sorry, it's cos I'm not the party type.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bare thought this post was gonna be about poo

    ReplyDelete