Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Thursday 26 January 2012

Chavs smashed my windows

Hate is a strong word. But I hate fucking chavs! I despise them!

The worst thing is, where I live, at least 80% of the population are chavs.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm ashamed of where I live. Learn the name: Burntwood. Avoid this place at all costs. Especially... ESPECIALLY if you're not white. Burntwood is a racist, scum infested area. There's no safe place here.

At the top of my head, I can think of seven things that have happened that affects me, my family and my friends. I'll list them in order of seriousness:

  1. Like I said, Burntwood is an extremely racist area. If you're Asian, prepared to be verbally racially abused whenever you're in town. I've endured for as long as I've lived here, which is around 11 years now. I've learnt that the most people here (including the adults) are ignorant chimps who never get out of the village. They know nothing of the outside world, which is probably why they think of non-whites as aliens. Last year, I was walking with two of my friends to Chasetown. The bus stop is there, and it takes about 20 minutes to walk there. Did I mention Burntwood is a shithole? There's actually nothing to do, which is why the chavs here do all these chavvy things. Anyway, I was walking with my two friends when suddenly a car drives past, full of white idiots yelling 'China'. It was the first time my two friends came round my area, so, what a great welcome. I'm making sure I never bring friends round again just to keep them from knowing what a terrible place I live in. But that's not it. The car comes back round again, and yells the same thing. What was their problem? What was the need in that? I didn't even know them. They were probably about 2-3 years older than I was. The worse was the third time they came round. They yelled 'you eat dog'. I felt weak. I couldn't even do anything back.
  2. I dread every winter. This season provides chavs with unlimited ammo, and their target? My house. They throw snowballs all the time, and while it doesn't do any damage, it's annoying as hell hearing the thud during the night and waking me up. My house is targeted the most because it's next to an alleyway where the bastards like to hang out. I've even seen them throw snowballs at passing cars.
  3. One morning, I woke up and found a traffic cone in the garden. The bastards must have thought it was pretty funny to throw random shit in our yard. Well wanna know something chavs? I do not enjoy having your shit in my garden.
  4. I seem to have discovered a hobby of the chavs. Between the garden and the alleyway lies a wall. That wall is meant to protect our garden, but the thing is, on the otherwise of the wall (the alleyway side) is a whole bunch of this plant whose name I do no know. It's quite stiff and bouncy if you jump on it. The chavs make a hobby out of jumping on these plants and climbing the wall. They then jump of the wall and back into the plants which act like a trampoline. I actually caught two of these fucking idiots doing this on the wall once.
  5. I have no idea who did this, and I don't think I'll ever find out. What happened basically was, my friend Jam came round to stay over. He drove, so he parked his car on the pavement as there was no space in the drive. The next morning, we find a huge gash on the side of the door. I hate it when these things happen. I've only had a few friends come round my house, and I was sure this would mean Jam wouldn't be coming over anymore. But he's a bro and didn't really seem to care anyway. Still, just shows how bad my area is.
  6. A few years back, during summer, the door to the kitchen was open. It was hot. The door faces part of the wall that divides our house from the alleyway. I was in the living room when I heard a loud splash. I ran into the kitchen, only to find my grandma standing inches from a wet puddle on the floor. I also saw plastic bits in it. Suddenly, I see a projectile flying towards me. I manage to get out of the way, and see a splash on the floor. Chavs. Seems like they couldn't wait till winter to throw snowballs, so they decide to throw water balloons. Fucking nobs have nothing better to do.
  7. Number seven. The worst, yet. Two weeks ago, my dad told me that one of the window panels of the roof of the conservatory had been shattered by a thrown rock. I looked up, and I see it for myself. This was too much. Well, obviously the chavs didn't agree with me, because two days ago, another window panel was shattered. Good thing the windows are double glazed, otherwise the glass would have caved in. Fixing these windows will cost £400 altogether. My dad called the police and they came over to check out the damages. They say they might install a camera on the side of the house. Before that could happen though, another rock was thrown yesterday. This time, at the door of the garage. The window shattered. For fuck's sake I can't take this. Fucking hell. Why won't my family just move to another place?





5 comments:

  1. Yikes... that seem pretty bad "/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bastards. No one's allowed to do that to andy candy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Move to the countryside. There will be NO chav in sight :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( that is horrible

    ReplyDelete