Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Monday 2 January 2012

A bit about me

If you're reading this, you probably know me already. But in case you don't, or you're a new reader (I wish!) then enjoy reading this post. Actually, even if you do know me, you'll probably find this interesting to read too.

In no particular order:

Nintendo
I'm a huge Nintendo fan. Not saying I'm really big, I mean like I love Nintendo so much. My dad has bought every Nintendo home console since their first one: Famicom, even before I was born! I guess I owe it to my dad that I'm such a gamer. I can totally confirm now that I prefer the Nintendo Wii over the Sony PlayStation 3 since my bro got the PS3 for Christmas. I always get into debates about whether the Wii or PS3 is better, and it is definitely the Wii. Sure, the PS3 has 1080p HD graphics and the Wii only has 480p SD, but that's nothing. The most important thing about a game is gameplay, and the Wii has it all. Anyway, I'm not going to go into too much detail about this topic as I could go on forever.

Girls
I, really like girls. That doesn't mean I kinda like boys, it just means, I really really like girls. I'll admit, I used to be really shallow. I'm still pretty shallow now, but who can look me in the eye and say they're not? At all? I'm trying to change from that. I want to mature, and realise that it's actually not all about looks. I'd be happier with myself if I could achieve this. I think I'm off topic now. Girls are great. I appreciate girls a lot, so much that they sometimes think I'm one of them. Basically, lots of girls think I act like a girl. But men also have feminine qualities, you know?! It is for this reason that it is hard for me to get a girlfriend. I have many girl friends but I always get into the 'friend zone' so, no chance. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong, but I hope to change this when I'm in university. It's a personal thing.

Depression
People who have known me the longest may know that I used to get depressed very easily. I'm much better now, but sometimes, I still just lie in bed and think about things, and feel sad, and listen to sad songs. I'm actually writing this post in my room without the lights on. Not cos I'm depressed, but it's like my Fortress of Solitude where I can think clearly. Anyway, this is a really deep topic which I'll leave for now.

Taylor Swift
I love Taylor Swift.

Music
I love music. It's like, a form of communication for all life. Even if two people can't speak the same language, they can bond through music. At least that's the way I think of it. Music has so many emotions: it can make you sad, it can make you happy, it can even make you angry (if it's really rubbish). I learnt to play piano when I was very young, and stopped when I entered secondary school (I was 12). Back then, and up till last year, I thought it was a good idea. I didn't like playing music which I didn't like. Instead, I thought I could self-teach. But boy was I wrong. I thought I could manage by myself but this proved to be false. Next year, I will take up piano lessons if possible.

Otaku
Otaku is the Japanese word to describe somebody with obsessive interests, usually anime or manga. I grew up watching anime like Dragon Ball Z and Pokémon. All through my life I have read countless manga comic books and watched many anime series. I buy DVD sets and collect figures and random swag. Yeah, I love Japan and I wanna go there to explore one day. I've been to one anime convention (called AnimeCon) but that was ages ago. I want to go again, but I don't have many friends who watch anime. Anyone up for it?

Making friends
I enjoy making new friends! Just a few years ago, I was shy and didn't like talking to people first, but now I think I maybe even too enthusiastic about it! When I meet someone for the first time, I may react so big to it that the other person might get shocked. Ah wells, that's just me. It's funny to think how things may have been different if you'd met me a few years ago rather than the last two years. I may not have talked to you ever again since the first conversation. Haha.

Adventure
I'm always up for an adventure! From exploring a new city to trudging through the murky swamps of the Amazon Forest! Does it even have swamps? Course, I'll probably never get the chance to do the latter, but exploring new cities is something I've always wanted to do. I want to record a video of me exploring it, so that when I'm older, I can watch it and think 'I went there and had fun'. I dunno why I would think that.

Concert
I have never been to a concert before. I've wanted to, many times, but I never listen to a song long enough to wish I could hear it live. It's because if I listen to a song and get addicted to it, I constantly listen to it and eventually get sick of it. Sad times.

Clubbing/drinking
I've wanted to join the 'cool crew' before. There's been a couple of incidents where I forced myself to drink alcohol to fit in, and one time I actually went clubbing in China just because my friends asked me to. I wasn't even old enough. I was 15. Honestly, it wasn't that bad. I don't hate drinking or clubbing, but it's just not my thing. What I'm trying to get at is that I don't like the taste of alcohol, which immediately means I don't really fit in at parties and clubs. Hence why I decline almost every invitation I get. How am I gonna cope with university?

Become famous
I've always had this dream of being famous. I don't care through which way, whether being a music producer or an artist or whatever. I just want to be known and to make myself seem significant. Maybe make a change in the world, or inspire others. Yeah, that's the ultimate dream.

By the way, I had a haircut.


Me trying really hard to pose

No comments:

Post a Comment