Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Sunday 22 January 2012

Love, really?

Have you ever felt like, you loved someone, but they don't love you back? Like, to you they're your soulmate, but for some reason, to them you're non-existent? I'm willing to bet many people have experienced this feeling, and I just wanna take some time out and discuss this in depth.

Now I'm no love expert (I don't think I've ever even fallen in love before) but from my own experience, this is the knowledge I have gathered.

Love is unpredictable. It's a cliche but a very true fact. You can't do anything about it. You can't choose who you love, it just happens. That guy, he's old enough to be your dad, but you can't help thinking about him. That's love, you can't help it. That girl, she looks like a camel, but you can't stop dreaming about her. That's love, you can't help it.

There's no such thing as loving the wrong person, the only mistake that could happen is thinking you love the person. It can be hard to tell the difference, but it's something you'll have to figure out yourself.

Why do I sound like I know what I'm talking about? Actually, I don't know. Perhaps, none of this is true. Perhaps it is. I believe there's no answer, only personal opinions. Love is not something that can be defined. It's just the way that God created us. Ah, now I'm going off topic. Believe me when I say, this is truly an amazing, yet difficult topic to talk about. It's like I know what I want to say, but I can't express it in words

Okay, I need to reel you back in and make you interested. Let me tell you a bit about myself. First, you should know that I haven't been in a serious relationship before, forget even loving someone. So why am I writing this stuff? I think it's so that people know what my take on love is like... Maybe. It seems like there's more questions and less answers.

Back to the original question: have you ever felt you loved someone, but they don't love you back? What do you do about it then? My thoughts? Do whatever you want. What happens was supposed to happen. They either realise your love for them, and they love you back, or they really just can't love you back. Like I said, you can't choose who to love.

I'm sorry, I came up with more questions, and didn't really give any advice. I wasn't really trying to give answers to be honest, but after writing this, it has really made me curious, even more than before. It's made me want to find out what love really means. Man, I'm sounding so cheesy at the moment. Forgive me, I just watched a romance and now I'm listening to love songs while writing this. I'm probably gonna regret it, but I'll post it tomorrow anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment