Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Today, I saw a weird thing

Okay, so it was during break, and I sat opposite Jam at a table. Two guys were chatting really loudly behind me, when suddenly Jam flinched. I thought it was weird, but what was even more weird was what happened next.

Jam told me that one of the guys had spat a drop of saliva on his nose. I was like '(LMAO) Just wipe it off'.

But he didn't.

Instead, he took out the piece of gum in his mouth, and gently dabbed his nose with it. I was staring at him while this happened. My face was like O__O. Could I really believe what I was saying? Jam was wiping his nose with a piece of gum that he took out of his mouth? Was that even possible?!

2 comments:

  1. LOL david is disgusting, nice new layout btw x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how peculiar.... I just tagged you in my last post :)

      Delete