Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Friday 13 January 2012

RE: Tag! You're it!

Nicknames
Well, I've had Gorilla, Fatty, Tofu, Andypandy, Andrea, Smellybore.. I think that's it. Most of them aren't very nice unfortunately.

Favourite Subject
I don't really have a favourite one, but art is decent I guess. I get to chat with everyone and just chill basically. And do some art occasionally.


Favourite Drink
I would have to say cream soda! I can never get sick of it!
And if you ask me what my second favourite drink is, it'll have to be Appletiser!
Favourite Band/Artist
This one is kinda hard. I like a lot of artists, but none that I really really favour. Oh wait! Taylor Swift! Oh man, how could I forget? Ahhh she's beautiful.


What would you name your kids?
Love this question, cos I've thought real hard about this, and I'm certain about what I wanna call my kids. Basically, I want a son and a daughter, and I'm gonna call 'em Luke and Leia. Maybe only nerds will get this, but yeah, Luke and Leia!!
Ah if my kids got along like this, that would be so totally awesome.
I just hope they don't end up like the real Luke and Leia did.. that'd be kinda weird.

Any pets?
I have a goldfish.


Favourite Colour
Black and white! My first stripey jacket was black and white. My first trainers were black and white. My room is black and white. But I'm yellow.


Favourite Movie
A Walk To Remember. Some romance film that I don't remember, but I do remember really enjoying it. I'm gonna watch it and review sometime this year. By the way, that's where the song Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader was featured in, and that's my favouritest song of all time! Number one most played on my iTunes.


Favourite Quote
I'm so cold, I'm shivering! - Patrick Star


What type of phone do you have?
Samsung Galaxy SII. It's one sexy beast.


How tall are you?
I'm 5ft 7.. wish I was 6ft+ though.

2 comments:

  1. lol yay! and if you children got on like that, I would seriously be concerned.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, cream soda is the best.

    ReplyDelete