Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Monday 16 January 2012

Jam

Although this was meant to be a post advertising Jam's blog, I thought I'd go the extra mile and broadcast to everybody what a bro he really is.

Our history officially started in 2009 when we both went on the China trip. We knew a couple months before, and he came up to me on school and we quickly became friends. We exchanged phone numbers and started texting each other loads. I'd never really taken advantage of my free texts until I had Jam's number. Oh, and whoever's reading this thinking 'what gay boys', then screw you! You don't know what it's like to have a true bro! If you thought that as a joke... Then fair enough haha.

Our first photo.. I think.
Anyway back to the story, I invited him to come out with me, my cousin Beef and friend Purple. It was the first time I'd seen Jam outside of school, and my first impressions was 'he dresses stupid'. This is also the first time Jam will know this, so don't hit me tomorrow please! He dresses a lot better now, so that's okay. Ever since then, in the 3 years we've been bros, we've overcome many obstacles that come our way, been on so many adventures to other places, and had our ups and downs.

A bro really, is a bro for life. To be honest, I feel slightly homo for saying this, but I don't care: anyone would be lucky to have Jam for a bro, but I'm glad he'a my bro. Of course there are other bros in this bromance, but this post is dedicated to Jam.

Jam has proven many times to be irreplaceable. Even though I've finished my piss and need to flush, I need to finish this paragraph. Jam is someone you can completely count on... Most of the time. He's a valuable friend and is always there when you need him. Seriously, you need anything, you go to him and he gives you a solution. From copying homework to getting life advice, he's there. I've seen Jam change from when he was a little to prick to what he is now, and he's only ever improved. Even if you're not friends with him, he's so good at making friends that you'd feel like you've been his friend for ages.

Now look at us. His hair hasn't changed at all.
If it wasn't for Jam, I would never have got any social skills I reckon. I'd still be some wannabe emo kid in the corner, listening to MCR and thinking about how awesome blood is (I've never done that before by the way). He gave me the confidence to make friends easily and that's a really important skill.

I have to admit, I've let him down several times.. Yeah, that's right, SEVERAL. Some of the times I couldn't even help it but, but you know, I probably didn't try hard enough. I can't even think of any times he's let me down, except for last week when he didn't drive me home, but whatever!

There's so much I could write, but I feel like I should stop here now before any more girls call me gay and ask me to be their gay best friend.

Oh by the way, check out Jam's blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Be my gay best friend? xP LOL I JOKE, YOU ALREADY ARE! xP Jk LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh cute! especially your first picture together! ;) But "Even though I've finished my piss and need to flush, I need to finish this paragraph." Awkward..... xD

    ReplyDelete