Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Friday 2 March 2012

A letter to my future self

Dear future me,

How's it going? You must be about 25 now? You pimping it hard? You better be cos then I'll be able to sleep comfortably every night knowing I'll be an awesome player.

How are things in the future? Are there any spaceships yet? Hoverboards? Self tying shoes?

Gosh, I can't wait till I am you. Well technically I am, but I mean time wise. They say teenage years are the best years, can you confirm that that is true? Because I'm really not feeling the greatness of it. It's so stressful and complicated. So many unhappy things happen. I hope you're having a way better time than me. You better be happy cos if you're not, I'm gonna travel through time and kick your ass! I'm not going through all this stress and unhappiness just so that you can carry on stressing. No, I want you to be happy. Remember, you only live once. Make the most out of your life. If you've just split up with your girlfriend, get over her and go clubbing. If you've just lost your job, pack your suitcase and go on a road trip with your friends. If you're really successful and what I'm saying is pointless, then.... awkward!

By the way, how is Soup? Is he mature yet? I can't wait till he's older so that I can actually talk to him like a close friend and chill in town with him and that. I want him to make fit friends so that I can be friends with them. The Soup now is antisocial and doesn't talk to other people, so I hope you do something about it if he's still like that.

Oh yeah, is Final Fantasy XXII out yeah? I hope they're still my favourite game series.

I think that's about it really. Write back to me when you can. It'd be awesome to see your replies to this letter. Wait, what if there's no more Internet in your time? I better write this out in paper and keep it to myself. Anyhow, I'll let you get back to whatever you're doing now. Maybe I'll write to you again later.

Love, Andy.

PS: If for whatever reason you haven't been keeping in contact with your family anymore, go pick up the phone and call them. Family is precious.

4 comments:

  1. You can actually send this to yourself at futureme.org

    PS I know you're doing it so stop bitching about me in your private blog

    ReplyDelete