Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Thursday 1 March 2012

I was a girl in my past life

It's 1:46 in the morning at the moment. I can't get to sleep and I have nothing to do, so I thought I'd write a post about my feminism. The thing is, I'm pretty open with my feminism, but people mistake it for homosexuality. Let me clarify one thing:

I AM STRAIGHT. 100% STRAIGHT. I like girls.

It's funny how loads of guys call me a pimp, while loads of girls call me a gay. How ironic. Well, that's probably how it looks from the outside. I used to hang out with a ton of girls and guys would think I'm 'on it' while all those girls would ask me to be their gay best friend. Most likely, I'm just in the friend zone, a topic I'd like to cover sometime in the future. Anyways, the thing is, some people think I'm gay cos of the things I do and the things I wear.

I've actually been told my several people that I was probably a girl in my past life. Not gonna lie, can't disagree with that. I was probably an Andrea. I hope I was fit.

Not gonna go into too much detail but:

What I wear
I own a jacket, which I think is made for girls. You see, the zip on a guys jacket is on the right. It's on the left for a girls jacket. My stripey jacket's zip is on the left. I also have a bag which is supposedly a girls bag. I bought it cos it's really cool. I mean, it's got real working speakers that play songs when you connect your iPod to it!

What I say
Loads of guys do this. They compliment other guys saying stuff like 'He's pretty fit actually' or 'Look at his muscles! So defined!'. For some reason though, when I say it, it's gay. Well, people said that at first, but now they're used to it. I mean, c'mon, Ryan Reynolds!


What I don't understand is why is it alright for girls to call other girls 'sexy', but it's totally weird if a guy said it to another?

Erm actually, I'm only gonna write this much because when I go back and read what I've written, it makes me sound even more gay which is the complete opposite of what I want to achieve.

I don't know what I'm saying anymore.

6 comments:

  1. you flop!!!
    you're meant to say ''no homo'' after everything gay you said to cancel the gayness =='

    eg. that guy's sexy. no homo.
    wanna see who's got a bigger dick? no homo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No homo is for those who are insecure about their sexuality - constantly reaffirming to others, but mainly to your insecure self that you think you are straight.

      Delete
  2. That isn't what Ryan Reynolds looks like. That picture is fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's real man!! Watch Green Lantern xD

      Delete
    2. He isn't even hench wtf

      Small chest/10

      Delete