Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Gate-crashing an Indian wedding

This Saturday, there is an event at school called Tote. It stands for 'Taste of the East' but only cool people call it Tote. I was talking to Victory, Short J and Tall J about it in maths.

SJ and TJ said it was a waste of money since you could experience the same thing for free by gate-crashing an Indian wedding. They explained that it would be alright to go without knowing anyone because since the two families still don't know each other yet, they'd think you were part of the other family. So basically the bridegroom's family will think you're part of the bride's family, and vice versa. I am totally up for this plan, it'd be a fun and wild idea. The only problem I can think of is that I'm Chinese. But maybe if I take some Indian friends with me, it'd be less suspicious. I'd have to formulate a plan before going.



This actually reminded me of a film I watched ages ago. It was called Wedding Crashers. In it, the two main characters actually went gate-crashed weddings and ate food and danced and slept with the bridesmaids. I can so see that happening to me.

If I ever do this, I hope to vlog it too. It would be so jokes. Anyone want to do it with me?




5 comments: