Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Sunday 15 April 2012

A sensual haircut

R18
Don't read if you are a minor

If you've known me for a long time, you'd know that I despise haircuts. When my mom tells me to get it cut, I start to feel nervous like asking a cute girl out. When I get near the hair salon, I start to feel sick, not even kidding. Worst feeling ever.

I usually get my hair done every 6 weeks at this place in the Arcadian, China Town, Birmingham, but my mom told me a new place had opened so I checked it out. It's on the second floor of Arcadian and it's called Charlie's Axis. I don't get the name either but hey!

When I walked in, I was greeted by this hot petite Chinese girl. I thought 'I like this'. She wore the shortest mini skirt I'd ever seen, she was wore a shirt and blazer and had her hair tied up. She washed my hair and it was the best thing ever. Probably because of the JAVs I've been watching, when she squeezed out the shampoo, it made me imagine she was squeezing out lube. Her hands were so soft and smooth. She ran her fingers through my hair and I felt at ease. She squeezed more lube out and massaged my big head. Not gonna lie, it felt like 1/8 of an orgasm and the 'banana' rose. I was afraid she'd see, and my lying position wasn't much help either, if you get what I mean. Good thing I wore tight jeans though, it prevent the visible lump from getting any bigger. After she finished all the massaging, I wanted to cry. I am so going there again.
Remember me?

After, a bald guy came out and cut my hair. The banana went back down. It was a pretty good haircut though, I must admit. It took only like 40 minutes, 20 minutes earlier than it usually does.

12 comments:

  1. She wouldn't of seen your banana even if it was up. If you know what I'm saying Mr.Asian Guy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not entirely true! (I did my research) Asian bananas may be small when floppy, but they're average length when, erm, ripe

      Delete
    2. ''grower'' not ''shower'' nomsayin'

      Delete
  2. How'd you know the stereotyping was true?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bare lol at how you HAD to mention how the banana went down when the bald guy came along! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're such a perv. all your blogs make me cringe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ley jun hay how ham sup ahh. ham sup low.

    ReplyDelete