Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Pretending to be hard

So the other day, Victory and I went to a place called Masters to play pool. The guy asked us which table and Victory said red.

We were bad. I mean, really bad. I could only shoot a ball in every ten shots and Victory just smashes as hard as possible. The white ball flew off the table and nearly hit my face! We were embarrassing ourselves when these four Indian guys came in to play on the table on the other side of the room.

Realising that our dignities were at stake, we started spouting nonsense:


A (just loud enough for them to hear): Aw man, I can't play very well cos I broke my arm in that fight yesterday.
V: Yeah man, intense fight.
A (misses the white ball completely): Damn it! They hit my eye, now I can't even tell how far something is!
V: Let's go back again and knock them guys out. Let's take our knives.
A: No man, men use only their fists!

We also made many embarrassing grunting noises to make ourselves sound harder.

3 comments: