Pages

Random Message

Maybe you're not a moon. Maybe you're a star - it is in your name.
Stars don't need planets, they shine alone. - Anon.

Monday 2 July 2012

New eyebrows

I love my eyebrows. They're nice and bushy. Honestly, I touch them every night before I go to bed because it feels so nice. But alas, having the same eyebrows for 18 years is a long time. I want to change.

If/when I go HK, I'm gonna get my eyebrows done too. Basically, the eyebrows I have too make me seem like a nice guy. I wanna look more rough! I recently played Street Fighter IV and I came across this guy, called Fei Long.


Fei Long! Inspired by Bruce Lee, obvs
He has AWESOME eyebrows! Just look at them! Don't they give you shivers every time? I really want to get these, I'm sure they'll look good on me. To check, I photoshopped them on to my own eyebrows just to see how awesome I'd look.

Some photo from 2011

Ewwwww, I don't want these eyebrows anymore.

4 comments: